COVID-19 Useful Info
Health and Hospitality First!
In Old Castle Oia we care about the health of our guests, employees, and partners but at the same time, we stay engaged to the promise given to offer Greek Hospitality!
We have adopted the new procedures and protocols of operations given by the Greek Ministry of Tourism and the Greek Ministry of National Health and embedded them into the daily activities of Old Castle.
Check-in / Check-out
- We encourage the contactless procedure by using electronic means while checking in or checking out
- Guests would check in the room after 3.00 pm and check out by 11.00 am, giving us the necessary time to sanitize the accommodation
Rooms and Housekeeping
- Extra amenities, antiseptic and face masks, will be provided driven by your health care
- Housekeeping service will be provided only in our guests’ absence, therefore, we kindly ask to inform their host when the accommodation would be available
- Before checking in the room, our guests can be sure that it would have been sanitized, using the recommended detergents and 70oC steam
- Breakfast is served at the privacy of the suites’ verandas; safety, privacy, and the luxury of enjoying the unparallel views at the same time
- Even if we believe that cotton table clothes are a luxury we all deserve, we have to replace them with one use materials
Swimming Pool and Sun Loungers
- The water would be regularly checked according to the protocols, but there is a certain number of people that can swim at the same time; our staff will be there to assist with relative questions
- Sun Loungers will be disinfected between the use of different guests
The Hotel’s team
- All staff members are trained to the protocols instructed by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Tourism
- All staff members are trained to guide you through the extra health measures taken
- All staff members would provide the service to the guests wearing face masks and maintaining the 1,5 meters distance
Till then, stay eager!